- How can oric support ITU Researchers?
- oric staff has the practical experience to guide researchers through each step of the funding process. In particular, staff can meet with researchers to develop funding strategies and proposals, approve all new research accounts, and provide post-award support
- Who should I contact if I have questions?
- You may contact us through the “Contact Us” tab on the navigation bar. You can also set up a meeting by using the “Services” tab.
- I’m looking for a specific form. Where do I find it?
- You can request a specific form or template by clicking on the “Services” tab in the navigation bar on top.
- How does oric provide funding to faculty and research centers at ITU?
- The oric is a central resource at ITU that assists the faculty in applying for external funding, both local and international. You can find out more about our services in the “About” tab in the navigation bar.
- Does ITU have a SAM, DUNS number to apply for USAID or US State Department grants?
- Yes, you can get this information from the oric. You can reach out to us through the “Contact US” tab in the navigation bar above.
- Does ITU have an NTN?
- Yes, you can get this information from the oric. You can reach out to us through the “Contact Us” tab in the navigation bar above.
- Where can I find local or international funding opportunities?
- Consult our Funding Opportunities page to find the most relevant opportunities. You can also search this database by applying filters that are particular to your interest.
- Do you also assist with HEC funding?
- Yes, we assist with all types of external funding, both local and international. This includes HEC and PHEC as well.
- What are some tips for developing a proposal?
- For tips particular to your proposal please contact us or set up an appointment using the “Get in Touch” or “Request a Service” tabs above in the navigation bar.
- Do applicants have to submit a copy of the application to Office of Sponsored Projects & Research (oric)?
- Yes, even if you filled a grant application by yourself, you must inform the oric about your application and submit a copy for the university’s record.
- Can I still contact the oric if I have already completed the application myself?
- You may contact the oric to review your application, get feedback, and facilitate the submission process.
- What is the next step after receiving funds?
- The oric provides a host of post-award services to faculty and research centers at ITU, including grant management, reporting, monitoring and evaluation etc. You can find more details in the “About” tab in the navigation bar above.
- Does my research project need Research Ethics Committee approval?
- Yes, almost all research studies need to be reviewed by the Research Ethics Committee at ITU; especially if your research involves human or animal subjects. To start this process you may request a Research Ethics Committee Approval Form from the oric using the “Request a Service” tab in the navigation bar above.
- How to request a Research Ethics Committee Approval Form?
- To start this process you may request a Research Ethics Committee Approval Form from the oric using the “Request a Service” tab in the navigation bar above. The process usually takes about 10 business days. The oric will keep you updated on each step of the way.